Dear Mayflower Park Hotel Guests,
As the Mayflower Park Hotel continues to move forward this year, we want you to feel comfortable knowing the safety of guests and employees at our historic hotel is our top priority. As a Seattle business, we appreciate your patience as our employees follow Washington State and King County mandates.
Vaccine verification is no longer required to enter indoor restaurants and bars in King County, including Andaluca Restaurant and Oliver’s. Individual businesses may choose to maintain their own vaccination requirements.
Based on guidelines from CDC, the Washington State Department of Health and the Public Health of Seattle & King County, masks are optional. Businesses and local governments can still choose to implement face mask requirements for workers or customers. Should you find that you are in need of a Face Covering, we have them available at the Front Desk.
Please know we are doing our utmost to provide a safe and comfortable Seattle hotel for both our guests and employees. Should you have any questions, please contact our Director of Operations, Trish Festin at email@example.com. We hope to see you soon. Safe travels.
The Mayflower Park Hotel Staff
Mayflower Park Hotel Safety Guidelines and Practices During Covid-19
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout public areas.
- Face Coverings are now optional - vaccinated or unvaccinated. Face Covering are available at the Front Desk.
- The Fitness Studio is located on the third floor and is accessible with a guestroom key from 6am-9pm. Please wipe down all equipment.
- Touch points such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counter and public restrooms are frequently sanitized.
Food and Beverage:
- Andaluca is open for breakfast Monday-Friday, 7:00am-11:00am and Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am-12:00pm.
- Andaluca is now open for dinner service Friday and Saturday, 5:00pm-10:00pm.
- Oliver’s Lounge is open Sunday-Thursday, 3:30pm-10pm and Friday & Saturday, 3:30pm-11:00pm.
- Please join us for Happy Hour Sunday-Thursday, 4:00pm-6:00pm.
Room Service Hours:
- Breakfast menu available Monday-Friday, 7:00am-11:00am and Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am-12:00pm
- Mid day service is available Sunday-Thursday, 12:00pm-9:00pm and Friday & Saturday, 12:00pm-10:00pm.
- Evening Specials are available Sunday-Thursday, 4:00pm to 9:00pm and Friday & Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm.
- Beer, Wine, and Cocktails are available during the Evening hours only.
Housekeeping and Housekeeping Requests:
- Due to ever evolving safety protocols, we have suspended daily stayover service for any stays less than 5 consecutive nights. Should you require clean towels, water or coffee replenished, or garbage removal during your stay, we request that you call the Front Desk for assistance.
- Same-day Laundry Valet Service is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. please have your laundry to the Front Desk the evening before to assure timely pick-up. Excludes major holidays.
- Hotel employees are continually briefed on hotel safety measures that have been put in place. We conduct meetings to review the current situation and discuss updates from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our local government authorities.
- Each department is trained to specifically meet health requirements in their areas.