Dear Mayflower Park Hotel Guests,
As you venture out to travel once again, we want you to feel comfortable in knowing the safety of guests and employees at our Seattle hotel is our top priority.
Below are the safety guidelines and practices our staff follow each day during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout public areas.
- Face Coverings are required by employees, guests, vendors, and contractors unless fully vaccinated. Face Covering are available at the Front Desk.
- The Fitness Studio is located on the third floor and is accessible with a guestroom key from 6am-9pm. Please wipe down all equipment.
- Touch points such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counter and public restrooms are frequently sanitized.
Food and Beverage
- Andaluca is open for breakfast Wednesdays-Fridays 7:00am-11:00am and Saturdays & Sundays 7:00am-12:00pm
- Andaluca will remain closed for dinner service for the time being, we are happy to offer an extensive to-go menu.
- Take out hours are seven days a week from 3:30pm to 8pm. View our to-go menu and place your order!
- Oliver’s Lounge is open Sunday-Thursday, 3:30pm-10pm and Friday & Saturday 3:30pm-11:00pm.
Room Service Hours
- Join us in Andaluca for breakfast Wednesdays-Fridays, 7:00am-11:00am and Saturdays & Sundays 7:00am-12:00pm
- A boxed Continental breakfast is available until 11:00am on Mondays & Tuesdays for a cost of $16. Please contact the Front Desk should you wish to purchase.
- Lunch Service from the Room Service Menu is available from 12pm to 9pm.
- Evening Specials from the Room Service Menu are available from 4:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Beer, Wine, and Cocktails are available during the Evening hours only.
Housekeeping and Housekeeping Requests
- Please contact the Front Desk if at any time during your stay you find you have forgotten something at home. If we have it we will provide it!
- If an item such as coffee or water is in need of replenishing, please contact the Front Desk.
- Please note that for any stay of two (2) nights or less, housekeeping services are limited, except by request*. Should you only require clean towels or garbage removal during your stay, we request that you call the Front Desk for assistance.
*Housekeeping stayover service is offered on a daily basis only upon request. If you wish to have your room serviced please let the Front Desk know a convenient time between 8:00am and 3:00pm when Housekeeping can enter your room. Our Room Attendant will change your linens, sanitize touch-points, vacuum, empty wastebaskets and clean the bathroom.
- Hotel employees are continually briefed on hotel safety measures that have been put in place. We conduct daily meetings to review the current situation and discuss updates from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our local government authorities.
- Each department is trained to specifically meet health requirements in their areas.
Please know we are doing our utmost to provide a safe and comfortable Seattle hotel for both our guests and employees. Should you have any questions, please contact our Director of Operations, Trish Festin at email@example.com. We hope to see you soon. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hopeful.
The Mayflower Park Hotel Staff