Dear Mayflower Park Hotel Guests,
As we continue to move forward this year, we want you to feel comfortable knowing the safety of guests and employees at the Mayflower Park Hotel is our top priority. As a Seattle business, we appreciate your patience as our employees follow Washington State and King County mandates. Should you be dining in Oliver's or Andaluca, we will be asking for proof of a Covid-19 vaccination or a negative test result.
According to Seattle and King County's Public Health Department, beginning October 25, people ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result (taken in last 72 hours) to enter indoor and outdoor events of 500 or more people, indoor recreational events and indoor restaurants and bars in King County. As of September 13 in Washington state, masks are still required for everyone ages 5 and older at outdoor events with 500 or more people, and continue to be required in public indoor spaces.
Please know we are doing our utmost to provide a safe and comfortable Seattle hotel for both our guests and employees. Should you have any questions, please contact our Director of Operations, Trish Festin at email@example.com. We hope to see you soon. Safe travels.
The Mayflower Park Hotel Staff
Mayflower Park Hotel Safety Guidelines and Practices During Covid-19
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout public areas.
- Face Coverings are required by employees, guests, vendors, and contractors - vaccinated or unvaccinated. Face Covering are available at the Front Desk.
- The Fitness Studio is located on the third floor and is accessible with a guestroom key from 6am-9pm. Please wipe down all equipment.
- Touch points such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counter and public restrooms are frequently sanitized.
Food and Beverage:
- Andaluca is open for breakfast Monday-Friday, 7:00am-11:00am and Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am-12:00pm
- Andaluca will remain closed for dinner service for the time being. We are happy to offer an extensive Take Out menu.
- Take out hours are seven days a week from 3:30pm to 8pm. View our Take Out menu and place your order!
- Oliver’s Lounge is open Sunday-Thursday, 3:30pm-10pm and Friday & Saturday 3:30pm-11:00pm.
Room Service Hours:
- Join us in Andaluca for breakfast Monday-Friday, 7:00am-11:00am and Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am-12:00pm
- Lunch Service from the Room Service Menu is available from 12pm to 9pm.
- Evening Specials from the Room Service Menu are available from 4:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Beer, Wine, and Cocktails are available during the Evening hours only.
Housekeeping and Housekeeping Requests:
- Housekeeping stayover service is offered on a daily basis Monday through Saturday, 8:00am to 3:30pm & Sunday 9:00am to 4:30pm*. Room attendants will change linens every other day, sanitize touch-points, vacuum, empty wastebaskets, clean bathrooms, provide fresh towels and replenish water and coffee service.
- Our Housekeeping policy requires us to service guestrooms on any stay longer than three consecutive nights. We will be happy to arrange a service time during business hours* that works best for our guests.
- Hotel employees are continually briefed on hotel safety measures that have been put in place. We conduct daily meetings to review the current situation and discuss updates from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our local government authorities.
- Each department is trained to specifically meet health requirements in their areas.