The Mayflower Park Hotel (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel’s website, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level A + AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through training of our staff, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of how we may help.
Public spaces and guestroom accessibility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- The hotel’s parking is valet only
- The hotel’s guestroom televisions have closed captioning
- Accessible guestrooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32″ of clear width